Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Day ♥

Hello =]
Finally blog in english
Recently sorry for some of my readers cause i blogged in chinese
Cause im too free already
hahas ! XD
Wanna blog in chinese
but this post would be in english cause my bro got married =]

5th of Dec 2009 is his wedding day
woke up early morning for him
WHOLE FAMILY !
Big day ma XD
He got ready then we just got up
[ actually kena beaten by my sis ==" ]

Open the door saw my cousins outside @@
So early man !
Then got ready with sis
Wore my bridemaid's dress ^ ^
Havent ready let 1 of my cousin take camera record T^T
Keep blocking my face XD

la la la~
Then wait time past to go do my hair
10:30am sharp let my sis " chui " me go down do hair xP
She followed too .

Went down do my hair ^ ^
I like it so much
xixi ^ ^
Sis straighten her hair
Then did some " corn " style too xP

They arrived !
hahas~

Gived tea etc etc .
Same as me XD
" ah sou , yam cha "
XD
hahas

Then went to church for church service
Sat 1 of my bro's friend car
He damn swt

What ever you do , you don't scream ok
Why leh ?
Just don't scream
You izit driving fast ?
Wait and see larh
== "

On the way also nothing happen
swt

Reached jor
As usual like wedding xP
So damn nervous when walked in
hahas

Church service ended
took pictured
Keep smiling
haha !

Ate lunch then followed sis back
Dropped my aunt then go Tropicana
Sis got free voucher to do make up at Stage
Packed our things then off we go

Damn rush =="
That time was 4++
hahas
Reached dou saw get lobby got don't know what thing
Go down saw get can enrol free online game
Hello Kitty & Highstreet 5
Get free things XD

Done then off we go Hotel
Rush ! Rush ! Rush !
Traffic jam !
Venue is at KL Amoda Hotel
LOL
Behind SW

SKIP !

Im gonna cut short
Too lazy to update xP

Picture Time =]


me ; cousin ; sis



me ; sakai

our dinner

sharkfin XD


Ready for yam seng


yam~!!! seng~!!!

#1 my hair xP
#2 me =]




Is done xD
Went back quite late .
Reached home late too xP

Next post
Genting !