Saturday, August 1, 2009

`` I want you :( ``

Im back :) Back here to blog weeee~
Currently at my parent's office.
I this word la :( verdana
But my laptop don't have this wording TT
Nvm la xDDD

Blog about thursday and friday la :)

31/7/09

Nothing much better to do.
Just chit chat etc etc hahas~
rosliza beh song me already O_O
idk what her problem la.
Call people teman me go pass up form also cannot ==
Stupid malays babi go and tell teacher ==

Recess with laogong as usual ^^
So cham la him D:
I want cry le cause he sick until like want die jor O_O
Haiz~ hope he get better luuuu~

Came back quite late, around 1++pm
Didn't go for roller cause no money.
Stayed home online. . . . .
Then, xiia called me go her flat there.
Saw dou ming bin, praset, x.x, her dar dar, alan, kar jun
They played football, funny d xDDD

Talk talk, saw get kns.
Called him come lepak lepak.
Went pasar malam with xiia and kns.
Saw xx and panda but awhile then go home le.

Eat pan mee then Rumi came O_O
Shocked leh saw her xDDD
Came with her friend then she went off le.
Gossip! ! ! !
hahas~ 2 girls 1 boy xPPP

Walked around then go back their flat house.
lepak at the playground.
Lay down on the something with kns.
Really nice looking at the sky ^^
Hope to look at the sky with laogong one day
He lend his arm to me, to put my head xDDD
Cause i said so dirty xPPP la la la``

Went pasar malam again but is ruby and kns
I force called him to teman me ;)
talk, talk, talk~
Then back home leeeee!
Saw hk, marcus and shiran.
idk what happen hk and ruby fight O_O
I thought he joking but became serious.
Scare me TT

Mom called me then i go back le. . . .
Packed stuff then go parent's house.
While back, bought tong sui & burger xDDD
Fat jor TT TT

on9 awhile then sleep jor.

Pictures :)


her

30.7.09
Upload the pictures :)
As i said before ^^
Enjoy :)



im short @@



macam kid xDDD



Need to do my project :)

Shall blog tonight kay?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I want you.

Not only me want you, others also.

Your mine please don't steal her away.