Sunday, August 16, 2009

`` Wonderful day ``


UPDATE!
Didn't go anywhere today.
Early morning don't know keep on going toilet =="
Then go back sleep but around 10am woke up.
brushwashface all those then on laptop to online (:
Waited for laogong to come ^^
He called me up and told me to go down picked him =="
I was lazy so haiz~ go luuuu~
Saw him and i was happy (:
Then went to the Cafe to buy something for me & grandma eat
Went up and my uncle and aunt at home.
On9 of course xD
Chit chatted with some friends.
Then around lunch time, wanted to go carrefour.
But me and laogongwere lazy @@
Ordered MC :D
First time at home order with laogong and eat ^^
pak tor with laogong
Watch some AOD tv shows (:
quite nice + funny xD
Felt sweet cause laogong next to me + hugging me watching tv ^^
Laogongwent back and im alone ):
Didn't go anywhere but just on9 at home =="
Sien sien sien. . .
Chatted with laogong cousin xP
He thought i wanna looked for laogongbut i just confirm
izit really is his cousin xD
Did half way of my geo project =="
So annoying that Pn M
This cannot that cannot =="
Swt larh
Read some people's blog + it's interesting (:
you always
mak mak ^^
p/s fuck! tomorrow exam + didn't study xP