Tuesday, August 25, 2009

`` H0t day ``

Such a hot day today x(
Hot like shit !

Woke up around 9am , mom told me she & dad went work first
Then i sleep luuu~
On9 till 12pm .
Mom came pick me up.

Before went out took .
Then went to eat lunch .
Cutted my hair + straighten hair .
Looks okay larh :)
Quite like it .
Went to my parents office on9 awhile .
SO DAMN F**KING HOT LARH THE FUCKING WEATHER =="
Office air-cond hot till burnt jor O_O
Another one not cold =="
I & mom kept complaining about it !
Suddenly I said go watch movie
Mom said " okay ! Call your father " xP
Cause we wanna be cold , that's why :)
Thought going IOI watch but in the end Tropicana City Mall .
Took some pictures in the car x)
Fringe aku x)

H1N1 =="

" FUCK OFF , H1N1 "

The view .
Nice sun :)


New hairstyle .
Kinda short hair d :(

S O H O T !

Brownish eyes xP
What a big traffic while on the way to damansara =="
Slept in the car awhile then woke up
Reached & went to the cinema to buy tickets
So late the show so changing to tomorrow watch (:
Watching G.I JOE :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ate dinner at Taiwan Street .
Nice larh the food (:
Bought this QQ ribbon pin & a big pink heart shape hairband
So darn cute larh :(
Wanna buy the little hat pin but dunno wear what clothes to match it :(
So just bought the ribbon (:
Buying more cute rubberband soon x)
Then camwhore in the toilet .
L O L
Girls favourite thing xP


Finish everything then went home
Cause the mall air cond is really cold *shivering*
Seriously !
Cause not that many people go + is a weekday !
Slept in the car & xx called me up :)
He still remember me !
HAHA !
Reached home then on9
Called up laogong and talk talk
Miss him so much larh :(
But can't see him cause i need work .
Nothing to do so i camwhore with my so called glasses




& im finish updating this post :)

Enjoy & happy holidays althought is the 4th day