Friday, August 28, 2009

`` I HATE YOU ``

Screw you larh =="

Scold scold scold !

You ownself say don't want to talk to me

Then say i so rude and blah blah . . .


You ownself say that

" Your hair so ugly ! Don't talk to me larh ! "

Fine larh !

" Then don't talk to me forever "

I heard what you said okay !

SARAH TEH SU ANN

____________________________________________

What you want from me?

What can i do with my fucking hair if you hate it?!

I just straighten it !

I can't do anything also .

I don't want to cut it because i want put as side fringe .

Can't you know !

Damn larh you !

Only know how to fucking scold me =="

If you see this blog , & want to scold me

Please think twice larh .

This blog is only for my friends to see .

Not for adults !

Everytime also i no where to lepas geram .

Blog is the only way for me !

Don't come scolding me because i say F or what !

Hello ?!

Don't forget this is my blog !

& i like to say what i like .

You can say i rude or what .

I DON'T CARE !

Scold larh .

You older than me of course larh

Must respect older want :) fake smile

So what if i rebellious with mom & dad ?!

They say me i like lala or something =="

Make me damn fucking hurt .

My hairstyle i like larh .

Say i lala then lala larh =="

I rebellious to them but i love them what .

But now i starting to HATE YOU MORE !

Say i challenge you ?

HAHA !

Who the hell want to challenge you ?

You are the queen of the house

& my so called mother !

This family i hated the most is you already !

Don't try being nice to me or what !

To let you know !

I fake everything with you !

What ever i do is gonna be fake !

Don't try being ms goody too-shoe larh !

Help mom say that i rebellious !

You hated mom before !

Whatever you told me about mom also you hated !

I also have that feeling okay !

When you marry also don't want let mom & dad

to live with you !

Just rather let them live in the old folks home !

i will take care of them !

No need you to be so kind !

In my life whatever i do or talk with you is all fake !

People said having a sister or brother is good

but me ?

NOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYY !

Older than me like so many years is the worst !

Can be my mom also can =="

HAHA

Whoever is your child for sure die loooo!

Have you like this mother . . . . . .

Hairstyle for sure lame like shit !

Clothes even worst larh !

1 day for sure they hate you, 100% guarantee

Whatever i do also must control =="

Stop controlling me can anot for heavan sake =="

SARAH TEH SU ANN !

I HATE YOU ALREADY !

NO NEED FOR MORE OWN GOOD LARH !

I ONLY LOVE MAMA,MOM & DAD ALREADY !

DON'T COME BEING NICE TO ME !