Thursday, July 30, 2009

`` Wish to celebrate with you :( ``


So darn tired :(
Just back from the bank.
Ask my so called korkor teman me go bank bank in money.
Was kinda awkward when saw him.
He looks . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Today at school quite ok :)
I like my fringe today!
Next friday is my saddest happy day :O
Really want to celebrate but laogong going genting :(
Feel sad. . . . . real sad!
In the end, beanna going to teman me :)
weeeeeeee~ ^^
In class was fun ^^
Kar henq makes us laugh like shit xD
After school laogong went back early :(
His transport came early boohoo!
Waited for transport come then went home.
So tired cause of the walking from my condo to the bank.
Im getting shorter D:
I guess is maybe i carry my bag to often.
The weight that push me down :(
SCREW!
Not going roller for awhile cause of some things.
Wouldn't miss it or anything.
Cause of someone complain about me everytime write about
roller ==
la la la~
Is you! Just admit :)
Feel tired :(
Shall take a nap.
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
Countdown in 8 more days :(