Tuesday, July 21, 2009

`` Funny + Unlucky ``

Today at school. . . . . . .
quite fun la ^^
X.x they all make me emo the whole day long.

During geography period, maznah didn't come but
got this relief teacher came in.
Beanna so funny go and take her dunn0 what paper and stick
on kar henq.
Kar henq keep throwing on the floor.
Make the place so dirty ==
When teacher didn't notice i took out my camera to snap pictures ;)





During BI period~
We at bilik media.
Pn hoo went out so i faster snap some pictures :)
Got 1 picture is kar henq rajin time xD
Lenq zai ryte xD
Someone's boyfriend luuuuu~



After that was KH
So sien d. . . .
Make me fall asleep.
During maths period, raining ==
Firstly was light rain only suddenly heavy rain O_O
Was thinking how to go back.
But luckily got laogong^^
Bell rang jor!
Faster packed bags then laogong come le ^^
He sek sek me ^^ hmmmmm~!!! muacks~!!!
Then we faster go to the small gate.
So many students haiz~
Laogong help me cover my head ^^
It reminds me when the 1st month anniversary he did that ^^
Suddenly when out jor,
i fell down O_O
So pain TT
I fell on my knees somemore!
My knees last time cause of roller scratch dou.
Now become worst. . . . .
I damn moody d TT
Pain like hell! ! ! ! ! !
Then go home luuuu~
Currently helping beanna do her blog thing ==
Will be doing homework so will be updating maybe tomorrow?!
suziie