Tuesday, July 28, 2009

`` Happy? ``

Phew~~~ What a day :)
School was boring. .
Nothing much happen just that we had p.e :)
hahas~ me, xiia, beanna finally changed our clothes.
But saw some of our classmates didn't wear ==

Then just gossip xPPP
Life just is boring in a way.
We keep on repeating back the same topic but we
didn't feel bored at all :D

Went back class + change in toilet.
Me, xiia and beanna changed in the same toilet
Beanna so bad go take off xiia XXX strap xDDD
Make me nearly LOL!
Nearly can c . . . . . . . . . . .
*I don't know anything*

hahas~
Recess went to the library to wear my contact lens.
Oppppssss! Pn Hoo came and caned us O_O
US meaning xiia, annie, me, laogong, hom hom. . .
LOL we were innocent, pn Hoo
*showing doggy eyes* hahas~

Class was ok when pn maznah was in class.
She teach geography is the best among other teachers
Seriously! NOT KIDDING!
I really like her very much cause her teaching is good +
i can understand :)
No need to go take tuition for it :)))

KH?
O____________________________________O
So bori........nnnnnnnnnn...........g :D
Aznira just asked us to do homework DDD;
Well, our gang, me, xiia, beanna of course did half way then
gossip xPPP
hahas~ so boring already of course need to rest awhile ;)

Laogong came find me after school :)
hahas~ chit chat etc etc. . . . .
My aunty come so goodbye to him and bye!

Reached home saw him but he covered his face :(
Was quite disappointed and just walked away.
Straight online when reached home :)
Check here and there. . . .
Panda sms-ed me asked me go down.
Quickly blew hair then went down.

They ; xx, alan, panda played with this indian fellow O_O
HAHA! That indian fellow go asked panda for her number.
LMAO!

still got story but im not telling :)
Feel bad for telling out, but nahhh i don't want.

Then went pasar malam. . . .
Before go, went mamak yam cha.
Panda treat me milo ice and roti canai :)
She's the best xDDD
Then only we went!
with xx and alan ==
Keep bully me TT

Walked here and there.
Bought . . . . . . . . . ^^
hahas~ next time i upload then you will know la :D
Tired + hungry . . .

skip

skip

skip

skip

skip

Went flat house find him
He so blur blur d + QQ leh keke~
Talk about someone haiz~
Then xiia come jor.
Cham d she, no mood ==

Sis cui me go back ==
End up going to be 8pm only went back ==
kena nag like shit ==

& now blogging :)
No picture cause im using my other user :(
don't dare use mine cause scare bro/sis them want use.

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

______________________him







having fun with you is really nice.
being just friend is already enough.
really nice to have you as a friend.
doesn't matter in the future how,
we can just be friends forever♥