Friday, July 17, 2009


Went roller right after school :D
Was having fun ^^
Went school like usual in the morning.
I thought my laogong won't go school cause sick
but in the end got go le ^^
I was shocked to see him nia O_O

As usual lo.
Lined up, sing song, back class keke~
Passed up my science project.
I guess this time won't get that high much Ouch!

Then is BM period.
Zaleha came up late.
Suddenly this bitch Pn XXX came and scold us
== Cause of come out class and etc ==

Go born your baby la ==
Angry so much for what.
Later your baby no more liao then good :D
One day i will push you down the stairs!
Then i said behind got people puch me xP
See how you feel!


HAHA!
I know im evil xD
Then recess luuuu~

forget luuuu~

After school :D
Go home like usual lo.
Went reach home, saw got 2 missed call and 1 message from him.
Then i replied back.
He asked i got go roller i said yes.
He want go with me.
Actually i going roller with HK at 3pm d.
Cause nobody teman me so i stick with him la xP
Bro la okay!

In the end i said okay!
He d xX got go also haiz~
He said he don't care cz he and her argue le ==
She won't pui him. . . .
I said 2pm sinnn cause haven't bath

Then went i bathed finish come out.
He asked me where am i?
I said at home.
He said he at my house down O_O
Sohai lai d him ==!
I said waiitttt lahhhhhh!
He keep 'cui' me leh ==
I hate d ==

Ready jor then go down luuu~
I let him really gek sei lo ==
Can die d!
He said he pui me play cause his xX won't choi him
Then ok luuuu got people pui :D

When go there. . . . . .
He. . . . . No. . . . . . Pui. . . . . . Me. . . . . .! ==
I damn dulan lo
asked me pui him go then he pek dai me
machaohai
Early that time don't want pui him la ==
I damn beh song. . . . .

HK come luuu~
Asked him teman me play play ^^
So fun d ^^
I didn't drop when play train that time xD
Only when is kena bang by people or own drop.
I learned some new tricks le keke~

Around 6pm i go leee~
Go pasar malam with wei quan, xiia xiia, praset and alan.
X.X and Panda went home leee haiz~
Chit chatt l0000~

skip

skip

Went 2nd round pasar malam again xP
With marcus, shiran, HK and ruby
Ate pan mee
Nice d ^^
Eat finish then we so 'wu liao' throw all those can't finish
food, chili padi, ice blended and other things in a bowl xP
Damn disgusting. . . . . .

HK said that play who lose must drink it O_O
hahas~ Very funny xD
I got lost before then drink lo.
So hot!!!!!
hahas~
After that go playground lo.
While chatting, marcus said i looked like ghost O_O
Cause my fringe and long hair + that time i looking down.
Then we decided to take ghost pictures xP
Quite scary leh cause im the one who was taken ==

They say really look like ghost!
kaka~
Then everybody balik.

Me?
Went back call laogong lo ^^
Damn missed him nia ^^
muacks muacks muacks~ ^^
Stupid phone la ==
No line d ==
Make me called laogong so many times.
Haiz~ don't care luuu~

After that on999999!

Slp luuuuu~

p/s

at roller got people took my phone!

screw him! + he took my number ==

him xP