Saturday, July 11, 2009

``Roller``

Just back from roller~
Woots~! Was having fun ^^
Weeee~!
Went with ruby, rumi and celine.
Around 12pm, i qucikly bathed then change.
Called ruby.
She said let's go so we went roller.

Saw rumi + celine.
Pay d then take shoe.
Saw kae shenq ==
So swt la hiim ==
hahas~
He keep on pulling me don't let me go D:
Make me so scare + nervous O_O

So bad la him TT
I keep on asked him let go he don't want.
He keep on say those cannot bully him etc xD
Make me faster say okok ==

Around 4pm
we rest awhile lo.
Kae Shenq want back le.
Then he say he wan 'kao' this girl.
Keep on begging me take number O_O
sot d him xD
So, he really did take but . . . . .
the girl don't want give xD
dai sei HAHAHA!

We took some picture in the toilet.
keke~



After he go home le.
Me, ruby and rumi play 'train' ^^
So fun d
keke~
Then, we go back luuu~
Rumi + Celine go eat mc donald.
Me?
Go xiia flat house find panda.
She at there o~
She just finish motivasi at school like quite long xD
she very sien so i 'pui' her keke~
Chit chatted lo.
Then saw ming bin, alan + 'gou lou'
hahas~
Alan want to scare me but good i saw keke ^^
Awhile later, panda want home le TT
Then me also go home.
Kae shenq sms-ed me say go yam cha talk 心事. . . .
So i said ok lo~
Now just waiting his call lo xP
Today no go mom house (>_<)
Daddy sprain jor his leg D:
Haiz cham cham~
Hope he okay luuuu ^^
Very miss laogong o TT
Is like so many months no see him le TT
Haiz hope faster monday can see laogong ^^
Just now called him,
he at mid valley TT
Tao yan xP
hahas~
Now want bath siinnn~
Later go yam cha ^^
`
`
`
`
`
`
``Missing you like hell``
laogong ^^
Timing : 07:54 PM