Monday, July 20, 2009

♥ F0rever L0ve ♥


Just came back from school.
What a day keke~
Today almost consider as special day lo ^^
Some of my best friends and ji muii pak tor le ^^
hahas~
Happy for them lo.
Except for my other ji muii and best friend.
Haven't find yet, but hope they find soon la ^^

After school, teman my ji muii, beanna up lo
KH and annie together le ^^
Another couple is . . . . . .
x.x and xiia xiia ^^
After school, KH hold annie hands xD
So fast then 行動 already xD

Teman my ji muii up.
Saw zaii zaii leh O_O
Was shocked lo!
I thought he reconized me but no.
He walked pass me
I quickly sms him told him i saw him xPPP

Some people said got fight but don't know lo.
This few days at school really happen a lot of trouble.
Haiz~
laogong d maybe settle gua IDK!
After school saw laogong but don't dare say anything.
I miss him o :(

Reached home then on9 luuu~
Heard rumours said that many people kena gantung.
Cause got parents complain that they saw many students
walked to the mamak at 7 eleven yam cha.
They thought they ponteng.
haiz~ some of my friends kena d.
hoho~

19.7.09

Yesterday went 1 utama. Parents picked me up at around 11++am

Reached there quite some people.

Then i followed my mom go eat 'Seoul Garden'

Very nice o ^^ delicious too~

I think is a korean restoran + is self service somemore is some kind of stemaboat thing.

Ate a few food then full xP

Told my mom i go toilet but in the end i went for a walked xD

Many things to buy + quite EXPENSIVE!

That time sommore no money so cant buy :(

Went back to find my mom.

Told her i want to walked around.

Gave me RM 50.

Bought some stationary items; 3 japanese products junk food and 2 fake breads xP

Beanna called me buy d xDDD

Around 5++ went home luuuu~






Today is really quite a day ^^

Im happy for my besties ;)

To : Xiia xiia ; xian xi ; kar henq ; annie

祝你們幸福快樂喔 ^^

不要輕易說分就分!

尤其是xiia xiia! 哈哈~ ^^

一定要互相體諒對方﹐不要整天不理對方!

我可以說的是

永遠幸福快樂