Thursday, July 23, 2009

`` NO SCHOOL :) ``


Didn't go school o~
Cause go Shah Alam make passport ~.~
Who ask my mom want bring me go holiday,
so faster make luuuu~
Sis lost me and her passport so terpaksa go make luuu~

Woke up quite earlyyy . . .
Mom pestering me this morning cause i was blowing my hair ==
Chou Ji Dan!
hahas~ learn from Si panda ;)
Then ready jor then go parent's office awhile.
On9 :D
Really much big diffrents when using her laptop.
Cause last time i always used mom's laptop but this time i got
my own one. . .
Less used! ! !
When on9, really diffrent xD

Mom shouted said go for breakfast =_="
Sis also was there.
Arrived work at the same time :)
Eat eat eat. . . . .
Then go shah alam

Sis told me not to wear shorts cause shah alam is malay kuasa d ==
She said that they very kolot
So must respect them geh xPPP
WHO CARES LA!

Arrive around 1o++
Go take number then ask question + wait, wait wait + sms
Sms-ed kor ask him want go Sungei Wang
Don't want go ==
So decided to stay at home.

Bought this cream for eye bags.
WOHHHHHHH!
Seriously!
My eye bags are seriously big ==
don't look at me!
Im not kidding :)
So gonna try it and see how the result goes. . .

Sis dropped me off at Seri Petaling.
On9 + search some blog shop. . . .
So wanna buy the clothes, bags. . . . .

This are the one's i want to buy when my money comes :)


I this one ^^
How i wish i can get it now :)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
hahas~
Oh ya!
GOOD NEWS!
Rumi is coming back to study at our school.
She hates her school really much ! ! !
So she is coming back :D
Y A Y ! ! !
We can be best friends like last time d.
hahas~
After school can straight go out or stay back + can fetch me
home xD
Really can't wait for her to come school register :)
she got suspended too D:

Well, glad that she's coming :)
Tomorrow going roller, anyone?
If yes, meet you there :D
Rumi is going too!
Wrote so much, didn't feel why i didn't mention about my laogong?
hahas~
Maybe in my heart don't have forget about him
*looking at the sky*
hahas~
Well, he doesn't read my blog so who cares x)
I miss him badly ):
He didn't call me at all althought his hp was stolen ):
Is already 3+++
Miss him like hell. . . . .
la la la la. . . . .
I WANT CLOTHES BADLY ):
Regretted for spending all my money last month.
Saving now! ! !
Less shopping already!
Ban myself for not shopping 2. . . or 3. . . months?
I miss beanna ):
One day didn't go school really miss all the things she did to me.
Likes to say hurtful things, kiss me on the cheek, P class together.
Can't wait to see her tomorrow :)
Panda sms-ed me said her phone let yusof rampas ==
Haiz~
Tomorrow go school pujuk her. . . .
that someone :)