Saturday, July 18, 2009

`` Carnival + b0ring day ``



Was home on9-ing the whole day.
So boring TT
Came back from the SMK BBSP carnival.
Was okayyyyy.
Saw some of my ex primary mates :D
Went kok yin's house first before going there.
byk l.l.m there O_O
Then went there with celine, kok yin, audrey.
Reached there then saw got Rachel, Wee chien and Rachel bf.
Said hi all those then go buy coupons
Bought pizza and chocolate ice blended.
Quite okkkk luuu~
So sien. . . .
Stay till around 12pm++ then i chao d.
Walked back nampak 2 bitches ==


Reached home on9
so boring. . . . . ==
Do my geography project haiz~

I didn't go to the bon odori.
Cause need go dinner later
tsk tsk tsk

Around 6pm quickly call laogong awhile
Damn F.U.C.K.I.N.G miss him TT
Can hear his voice then happy le ^^

I don't care whether we can forever love or what.
I just want you to love me.
Love me with all your heart kay?
I also will love you!

suzie