Monday, July 20, 2009

`` Pr0blem ``


I love laogong more than last time le.
I don't know why i suddenly i have this feeling but i just
really want to love him like last time.
I got did something to make him hurt but he won't mind.
People said he don't love me already or he act only.
I really don't know what am i doing that time.
Some more i honest to laogong.
He forgived me.
I really am a bad girlfriend can't do anything.
Just only know how to make problem don't know how to
solve problem.
I sometimes really want to break up with him cause
thought it could settle all those problem.
But in the end is a no.
Cause my life would suck without him.
I really can't live without him.
Today during english period, pn hoo talked about our future.
Suddenly talked about me and him.
She said now we are just puppy love not just her say only,
many people did.
We must concerntrate on our study not just coupling all the time
In my heart,
i think why only must be me?
Other people couple also don't say ==
I just smiled and didn't said a word.
I thought a lot of things.
Love? Future? Life partner?
Just this few things in my mind.
I really feel so what when all this came out my mind.
I don't know
I just can say now i love him.
When the future only will talk.