Thursday, July 16, 2009

``Sch00l Life``


During midnight don't know woke up for no reason O_O
Then slept back, woke up at 3am again O_O
Can't sleep so on9 xD

Went school.
Brought my fake bread to school :D
My friends thought it was real xP
Lined up~ sang song and back class.

During maths period, it was normal.
Went it was the 2nd period, suddenly the alarm rang.
My whole class thought the bell rang but also haven't finshed 2nd
period.
The alarm kept going on and on and on and on. . . . . . .
Pn bitchface Rosliza asked us to get out the class.
Many students were impatient and crowded at the corridor.

Then, one of the teachers shouted at us to lined up.
Me and my friends don't care and just followed the other students
down.
Then we walked out the school.
Saw the fire engine LOL
We thought we were having a real fire xP

I heard some peoplee said "Jom, ponteng!"
hahas~ So funny xP
Then, beanna said let's ponteng also LOL
Teacher informed the Peralihan, Form 1 & 2 to one spot.
While i was sitting down, laogong come out from no where O_O
Was shocked and nearly shouted xDDD

Then lined up lo.
Saw him D:
Then i didn't looked d.
Stupid la some people ==
Go throw stones ==
Had a stones war xDDD
Then okkkkk luuu~
saw him again haiz~

Some students thought got spot check cause many prefects guide us
back to school O_O
Then we had this dunno what thing ==
Sat with laogong ^^
Happy happy ^^
I never tried before lo~
Usually is with a person you admire long d.
but he is my laogong ^^

Lazy to write d xD
Suddenly me and beanna sit at the dewan terbuka ma.
Saw him.
He came to me + called me.
I didn't choi him just sat there.
He sat near me and keep calling me.
In the end, i talked to him.
L.A.M.E

Recess d ^^
Me and beanna go canteen.
She treated me o~ ^^
Thanks laogong ^^
Then we went up library. . . .

Over jor``
So go back class and start lesson.
Last period i honest to my gang about something.

``secret``

``secret``

``secret``

``secret``

They were in shocked~ haiz~
After school luuu~

``bath
``eat bread
``on9
``yam cha with panda
``went KNS house with panda but no people

Back :D


``Love a person hard ma?
``Can we really have a happy ever after?
``Forever love will exist in my life ma?
``If i like other boy, will you ever angry me for hurting you?
``I know you will.
``You just don't show it.
``I love you, but sometimes i also need time.

``But it was the past.
``Look forward.
``Im waiting for you to be mine forever :D
``Trust me!

Timing : 6.13 PM