Wednesday, July 22, 2009

`` ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥``

At school like normal
siennnnnn~
Did nothing much. . . .

First period jor then feel sleepy Zzzz~
After that go find laogong ^^
Sek sek with me l0 keke~
BM period hou siennnnnn ar xD
Chit chat + sleep for like 15 mins?
Then go rayau with beanna. . .

Saw dou panda then chit chat with her.
She ar~ mmg gek sei me d ==
Like make me beh song her d
Yusof took dimerit paper into Peralihan. .

Dunno what happen la ==!

Recess with laogong
Love him like hell xD
Class again ==
Soooooooooo borinqqqqqqqqqq!

skip

skip

skip

RANGGGGGG!
After school walked with laogong ^^
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ hiim!
kiss kiss at the busstop paiseh
Many people looking haiz~
laogonggoing sungei wang find his friend yam cha D:

HATE!
haiz~
Just now laogong call me with other number
His hp let people steal jor O_O
Really . . . . . . . . . .

Tomorrow no go school cause make passport :D
No school for me keke~

Dearly laogong
Eventhought you everytime like to make me angry
but i don't mind cause i love you.

You like to make me jealous and say got girls kao you,
but i don't care cause i love you.

I love you from the bottom of your heart.

I know last time i did something to hurt you but you. . .
didn't mind at all ! ! ! !

You forgive me yet think that nothing happen.

but i know in your heart you are crying.

Im sorry what i've done.

I will try my best to let all this bad memories go away.

I will be a 100% good laopo!

Love you always!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥