Monday, November 30, 2009

Movie ♥

Im back here to update =]
Yesterday went to Tropicana as usual
I woke up late
Mom & Dad went churh but not me

Invited shiran , keith and hon kit watched movie
But Shiran can't so all canceled = =
Ate lunch then went .

Took some pictures XD


Went watched New Moon with mom
Saw Wong Chee Meng =]
He worked there .
Then online .

There was this guy name Gan Hock Meng
He very swt = = "
Let my mom scold cause I go touch him ? !
Said what boys cannot simply touch or blah blah . . .
Nahhhhhhh ~ !
dont want talk about it .

5pm was the show
Rate : 9/10
okay okay larh .
Not say not bad but read the book jor
so might understand larh = ]

Gonna watch with my sis againnn
Might watch with Hon kit they all
Maybe watch with my babe douya =]
If she wants larh .

Went back to the shop then online awhile
Mom said want go Carrefour buy things

Bought not much things
Then went and ate dinner at Puchong

Reached home call laogong
Let dad fcuk cause used house phone
Online
finally the line is going faster =]

宮心計 end jor T^T
so fast !

Online ; sms ; online = ]