Saturday, September 5, 2009

Swim swim ♥

Yesterday was a fun day (:
Really love my darling & babe
went swimming after school .
Drop off laogong at LRT station
then off to Carrefour for Mc
Went up to Roller cheong to see my dear & others
Darling & me wanted to go but NO!
TARGET IS SWIMMING xD
stayed till 2.30pm
then go swimming le
First went my house change
okay jor then go swim
Quite fun leh
so long now swim jor but still sien larh x)
Chit chatted
We played jump in the water
so fun (:
After that went home bath le
I became dark jor TT
Yerrr my leg is like quite dark jor ~.~
Darling & babe want back jor
so went pasar malam buy things for grandma
Then at home watch tv
Around 7pm went pasar malam with sweetheart
Then went back le
Laogong made me cried again
I also don't know what he thinking
Damn sad ):
but i still him
Camwhore too x)
Enjoy !

can c us ? x)
babe darling me x)
@@


ugly me ):


nice nice xD





my hand :D


me so yong sui =="
Mummy & daddy went to Thailand
Coming back today (:
Don't know mummy buying bag for me anot?
Hope she buys
I will sayang her geh x)
Laogong planned that want go watch movie with
wei quan & dear next week
hahas~
double dates x)
Maybe got go larh
Next monday discussing with dear sinnn
Watching FINAL DESTINATION ^^
Can't wait narh
Forcing laogong to watch with me keke
There is so much movies to watch
But no time to watch + no money
Must ask mummy faster give me my pay jor
Tomorrow going roller with
ruby , wei lan & chen yee
so long no out with them jor
Everytime holiday they want out
but i can't cause need work
So tomorrow go luuu
keke
Can't wait
Roller♥













Laogong
Bao Beii
Sweetheart
Dear
Darlinq
Babe Celine
Babe YY
Babe Shii yao
Babe Hui Zhen
Babe Yuki
Babe Yiee Tiinq
&
Other Babes , Jie , Mui , Kor too
maks maks