Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stop being such a bitch larh , PLEASE ? !

Today at school was =="
Pn H keep on catching our hair
Pin for her jor
still at there make noise
What this hair came off ; that came off
Some more she said want call my parents
Call mai call lor . . . . .
Everytime also like that geh
Just only know how to 威胁 me
I also not scare larh
Laogongbrought a very cute glasses
But let Pn L rampas jor
cham cham
but in the end get back le
keke
Pn H is like don't want give us day to go =="
Everytime come check our hair geh
So hate looooo :(
School life is fun/bad
Friends are my life (:
Teachers sucks
Agree with me ? xD
But i know teachers are humans too
hahas~
Still got another 1 more week then is the holidays
Weeeeeeeeeee~
Finally can outtt lee ^^
Anyone wanna out ?
Leave a message (:
maks maks
________________________________________
Roller tomorrow ?
I guess :x
If people treat me .