Friday, September 11, 2009

Friends Forever ♥


Waaaaaaaaaaaa
So tired leh
Just came back from PM
School was horrible == "
Pn H keep on eye on me
wtf larh
everytime also like that
Feel like changing school
A little bit at there complain
Didn't pin up , cane or something
swt larh
So dulan jor leh now
Came back from then go roller narh
Saw dou Jin
waaaaa
So long no see jor
keke
Still the same (:
After awhile saw Shiran
Lenq zai
Must take picture jor
keke
Marcus in big trouble !
can't tell , sorry !
Then , don't know ade settle tak :x
Went roller with hon kit
sien zzzzzzz
Nobody geh
____Play with hon kit jek____
Saw dou some lenq zai jek
Suzuki got go narh ^^
OMG !
LENQ ZAI♥
They played catch catch
So funny geh :x
" mui " & " jie " got go too
Played with her friends too
Holiday got outtt narh
keke
Didn't roller much
Too boring jor
SUZUKI FUCKING LENQ ZAI♥
hahas
too over him jor
not like him k (:
He also teached me roll back ^^
happy giler xD
I now know back & scissors le
YESSSSSS !
Practise jek
Went PM with keith , BB [ ] & hon kit
Ate pan mee
Then eat the ice thing - don't know call what -
Chit chattt luuuu
I LIKE SHIRAN JOR :X
become lenq zailiao
hahas
I pak tor with BB [ ] liao
hahas
You guys will believe meh ?
Sweet home (:
I want a new phone badly =(
ask kor buy me one xDDD