Monday, September 7, 2009

happy 14 months anniversary ♥

Happy 1 year 2 month anniversary !
Waaaa~
With laogong till now le
Can last long till now
lols~
Kinda happy ^^
Today thought of not going school
but in the end go le
Cause too boring at home
somebody told my mom
=="
So gooo luuuu (:
Reached school can't sweetheart so saw dinobun (:
Talked to her luuu
Laogong find me + wished each other ^^
As usual luuu
=="
sien + today so good no assembly
cause Form 5 taking exam
Class let the Pn R diu =="
Keep talk crap there
didn't listen le . . . .
Today at school so " guai " cause didn't sleep geh xD
So just became " 8 po " with sweetheart kenq gai
Recess
Idiot laogong go " fight " with Tay tay =="
Just for a girl
swt !!
At class so sien =="
I HATE PN HOO LAI LAI NOW !
make me so dulan jor =="
a little bit then change my place + i don't know answer ma
Say i didn't concentrate
CHANGE MY PLACE MAKE ME MORE DON'T CONCENTRATE !
Then i didn't answer any of her question in class at all !
Go home leeee ^^
Laogong come my house narh
Want go CF geh
But not enough money
so eat at my house downstairs d mamak
Suddenly saw someone that i don't want see =="
F U C K
hahas~
So funny larh that sakai
House no electricity
So at downstairs chui feng
So fun narh ^^
Laogong keep on want carry me
He can carry xDDD
Then he force me to let him carry xP
Sot d
Then laogong teach me dance ^^
hahas`
so fun leh
I HIM
He go back but i so bad
gik him :(
haiz
Hope his daddy won't suspect luuu~
老公
老婆﹐很愛你的
我﹐從來沒放棄過這感情
因為我深深的愛上你了
我有想過放棄
但是﹐我做不到
放棄你愛得人很難
我們經過很多風風雨雨
才能維持到現在
如果不是我把你"拉"回來
我看我們現在不是情侶了
曾經我失去你
但是現在我要好好珍惜你了
你也要好好珍惜我喔 !
因為我不好惹的 !
呵呵
你喔 !
HAPPY 1 YEAR 2 MONTH ANNIVERSARY ♥
____________________________________________________
P/S
Can you please don't everything tell my mother ?
This is my blog larh
i like to write what i want
i like to post what i want
not for you to judge me
no need behind my back go tell my mother d
you want face, i also want larh
swt
kiss also cannot =="
not first time jor larh =="