Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Friends , I ♥ you


Today at school so sien
But also fun narh ^^
Got henq , kit leonq , x.x , sweetheart & baobeii alr enuff le

Pn M didn't come so we chit chatted & take pic (:
Got take our shoe geh pic but can't upload so next time kay (:
Pn H so " bian tai " want =="
say what adapt me then what disiciplin me @@
sot sot dei

Didn't choi her then go away le
think replace pn low place then so genq meh?
so what ?!
i still won't fucking respect you !

Crocodile marry liao wor @@

Zadou larh =="

sien sien

Laogong daddy want rampas his phone narh

haiz less talk jor

so sien

Holiday want come leeee

(:

Can out le

H U N G R Y !

But sleepy jor @@

Friday want go roller anot leh?

marcus & hon kit going !

Force hon kit belanja me x)

laogong

I love you______

I miss you______

I want you______

I want to hug you______

I want to hold your hands_____

I want to kiss you______

I want to be with you forever and ever_______

________________________________________

Tomorrow is 9.9.09 (:

In chinese meaning is forever keke~

Wish all the couples forever love larh