Saturday, October 31, 2009

Am back :)













It's been awhile i last update .
Sorry my readers for reading the last same post x)

Back here to update it :)


The past last few weeks was . . . .
Can say it's good / bad
Let me try to think what had happen .


- Laogong went to the hospital & was recovered .
- Went for dress hunting last saturday .
- Didn't get to see laogong for 2 - 3 weeks ?

hmmm ? still can't remember anything xD
But well , manage to get everything done .
Laptop was not with me the past 1 week that's why didn't
get to online .
I so called studied but didn't at all !
L O L
Maybe im too lazy so can't blame me
hahas


Im very excited about going to TAAR Concert tonight but . . . .
didn't know that im free W T F
Bro's wedding dinner food testing was just now in the afternoon
= =
So ~ Gave away my ticket to mun ee
Nvm then .


Life still is good .
Exam is around is another 2 weeks
Need to get my ass off to study !
Me and laogong are still fine ;)





16 months is coming soon !





Weeeeeeeeee~





Before i off , post up some photos of me xDDD





So you guys won't forget about me x)