Thursday, October 1, 2009

The days without you ♥

I miss laogong badly =(
Haiz
He currently in the hospital
Can't believe larh
Somemore i go " fa pei hei " with him
Laogong~
Really sorry leh
TT
When i heard he is going to the hospital
I nearly cried out cause i can't lose him
He is my everything
Luckily he went or else it got worst then they
wouldn't know what happen
Didn't see laogong almost 13 days
I miss him !
Hoping that sunday can see him
but no
I too . . . . .
Hopefully i care for his feelings
I love him always !
He told me he just drink water &
don't know what put water @@
haiz
heard dou really feel sam tong TT
Hope laogong alright narh
I miss him till i suddenly wanna post all the pictures
that we been through
I guess love is really blind
Love someone can make you change everything
Our 1st Pic
He with me =)
1st outting ?
Laogong birthday 0317
Outting with friends 0404 x)
Our school look
She kiss He
He kiss She
Working together at mines
Same :)
Outting together
I miss those days where we are together
Seriously !
Now i need to get used to it when he is not with me right now
I will be strong and wait him recover
I hope he also would stay strong
I will be waiting for him always
Laogong
I Love You !